DescriptionIdeal for nourishing and soothing dry or damaged skin, Ingénu soap with honey and calendula helps to soothe feelings of tightness related to skin dryness.
Directions for use :
The application on a slightly wet skin facilitates the penetration of the oil. For atopic skin, massage directly onto the area to be treated morning and evening until the dryness disappears. Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive skin
- Hazelnut oil from Lot et Garonne: regulates the production of sebum, moisturizes and softens the skin while having a dry feel. It is this oil that allows Ingénu oil to penetrate easily without leaving a greasy film on the surface of the skin. It also gives it its sweet hazelnut scent.
- Organic sunflower oil from New Aquitaine: not well known for its cosmetic properties, yet it is very rich in omega 6 and vitamin E! Omega 6 is part of the composition of ceramides which are part of the skin's lipidic cement. They maintain the skin's hydration and elasticity while softening it.
- Organic calendula macerate from Ardèche used for its healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It helps to naturally heal small skin wounds and calm itching.
- Organic Camelina Oil from the South West is rich in alpha-linolenic acid (an omega 3). This gives it emollient and anti-inflammatory properties, ideal for soothing irritations.
Availability in store
Made in France
Colors : White
Ref: Savon Ingénu au miel et c
Les CandidesLes Candides is a brand of skincare products aiming for 100 e traceability on its ingredients. The brand was created by two long-time friends, Olivia and Manal, who realized that the quality and freshness of the ingredients are essential to guarantee the benefits of the active ingredients and therefore the effectiveness of the care products. Les Candides is a direct link with the producer, a transparency that values his work, his knowledge of the trade, his experience and his commitment. This traceability is the real guarantee of the quality, social responsibility and environmental respect of their products.
Delivery and returnFree express delivery by DHL to the United States for any order above 200€. We take care of all additional costs including duties and taxes. You don't need to pay anything more when you receive your package.*
* Except for France DOM/TOM and Russia : order will be shipped by French Post. Detax is applied on all prices shown.
L'Exception makes your return easy : you can send us your product back within 30 days after your package is delivered.
Returns are free in Metropolitan France.
Outside of France, we will be happy to cover your return charges through a credit on your L'Exception customer account. Just send the invoice of shipping back to our customer service to add this credit to your account.